New Case Study: The Institute for Human Resource Professionals Adopts a Virtual Certification Process with Talview
About the Organization
The Institute for Human Resource Professionals (IHRP) is an HR professional body set up to professionalize and strengthen the HR practice in Singapore. IHRP implements several national human capital programs, such as IHRP Certification, Skills Framework for HR, and Human Capital Diagnostics Tool (HCDT). It is the only organization in Singapore authorized to implement the national HR credentials, known as IHRP Certification.
IHRP has the goal of setting the HR standards of excellence, developing HR as a strategic enabler of business and workforce transformation, and fostering a vibrant HR services ecosystem to drive innovation and change.
Why was IHRP looking for a change?
IHRP had been conducting certification and other national programs in-person for years. They were looking for a robust remote proctoring solution that would help them transition from in-person to an online certification program without compromising the test’s integrity, expanding the reach of the program globally. Furthermore, the pandemic necessitated providing a safe environment for all certification candidates.
Talview, with its state-of-the-art, fully automated proctoring solution, was the perfect fit.
IHRP Launched Secure Online Certifications with Talview
Talview provided IHRP a suite of features to safeguard the integrity of the exam, while not impacting test-taker’s overall experience, including:
- Face recognition
- 360° environmental check
- Screen freezing
- Disable copy & paste function
- Question paper watermarking
“Talview has provided a remote proctoring solution that allows IHRP to administer our competency assessments amidst the COVID-19 restrictions. It not only allows candidates to take the assessments safely at their homes but also ensures that test security is not compromised. Even with the easing of the COVID-19 restrictions, we are happy to partner with Talview to continue providing the remote assessment options for our candidates.”
Sheryl Chua, Manager, Product Innovation & Insights, IHRP
Case Study Summary
● Increased operational costs due to in-person exams
● Limited reach due to geographical constraints
● Lack of reliability and robustness of online exams
● Inability to provide a safe environment for the candidates during the pandemic
● Highly scalable AI-led remote proctoring solutions that integrated with IHRP’s system.
● End-to-end encryption with compliance to top data standards, such as GDPR, COPPA, and SOC II for a secure and private testing environment.
● A non-intrusive, automated solution with over 17 checks to detect suspicious activities.
● Availability of video and audio logs for review, evaluation, and feedback post exam.
● Moved to a 100% virtual certification process
● Created a holistic, safe, and secure online testing environment
● Tapped into global candidate pool due to increased reach across geographies
● Significantly reduced the operational costs
● Certified over 800 professionals in just four months
Talview offers an end-to-end, AI-powered hiring and proctoring solution that unifies how organizations screen, interview, and assess top candidates and learners, while ensuring a simple, engaging experience for everyone. From the testing center to the office to the home, Talview reimagines, humanizes, and democratizes large-scale recruiting and credentialing processes so every person can realize their full potential both academically and professionally.
For more information, visit www.talview.com