TestReach Webinar: The Future of the Exam Candidate Experience: How Leading Awarding Bodies are Driving Change
The world of assessment has been through seismic change as a result of the pandemic. This webinar assesses the impact this has had on the expectations of exam candidates and understands what awarding bodies can do to deliver a quality assessment experience now and into the future.
This 40 minute webinar brought together a panel of assessment experts to discuss factors impacting the exam experience, to explore what awarding bodies are doing now to ensure quality and adaptability in this area and to consider changes in online assessment that will modernise exam delivery into the future.
The panellists included:
· Luke Wenban, Head of Assessment and Awarding, Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
· Mary Gordon, Deputy Registrar, Institute of Banking (IoB)
· Matt Wingfield, Chief Executive, e-Assessment Association
· Louella Morton, Co-CEO, TestReach
· Facilitator: Alison Bell, Head of Growth, TestReach
The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply and the Institute of Banking, as two of the largest professional membership bodies, deliver many thousands of examinations every year, so this presents an invaluable opportunity to learn from their experience and insights