eAA newsletter Issue 5
Below is a copy of the latest eAA Newsletters that you can download. If you have an article or news item that you would like to submit for the next edition of the newsletter, then please send details to: [email protected]
We accept submissions from all parties – there is no restriction on lengh or content (though we do reserve the right to select individual submissions for publication). If you are including images along with your submission, please ensure that the associated copyright allows for print and electronic reproduction.
All editions of the newsletter are free to download and reproduce for local distribution, as long as no changes are made to the original documents.
- Upcoming Events
- e-Assessment Scotland 2011 Conference
- Online Assessment Options – Kubbu
- New Assessment Scenarios
- Are You Sure You Know the Answer?
- Launch of the International Journal of e-Assessment
- Effective Assessment in a Digital Age
- ACCA to Deliver All Examinations Online
- Questionmark Tests Your Knowledge of Assessment
- Measuring Musicality
- FREE Membership of the e-Assessment Association
- Scottish e-Assessment Award Winners Announced
- PeerWise – Familiarity Breeds Content
- eAA Mission Statement
- Corporate Membership