eAA newsletter Issue 4
Below is a copy of the latest eAA Newsletters that you can download. If you have an article or news item that you would like to submit for the next edition of the newsletter, then please send details to: [email protected]
We accept submissions from all parties – there is no restriction on lengh or content (though we do reserve the right to select individual submissions for publication). If you are including images along with your submission, please ensure that the associated copyright allows for print and electronic reproduction.
All editions of the newsletter are free to download and reproduce for local distribution, as long as no changes are made to the original documents.
- Forthcoming Events
- e-Assessment Association News
- Integrating Innovation in Schools
- Assessing Free Text – A Step Too Far?
- Assessment by Tweet
- A Doctor Does Not Get Five Choices
- Assessment is SIMPLE
- New efutures Site Launched
- FREE Membership of the e-Assessment Association
- Locked Down – How Secure are your e-Assessment Processes?
- Adding Quizzes to WordPress
- eAA Mission Statement
- Corporate Membership