Would you like to:
- ensure a strong voice for eAssessment in policy debates?
- raise your organisation’s profile internationally?
- directly reach over 3,000 assessment professionals?
- access and develop thought leadership in the world of eAssessment?
- celebrate and promote your eAssessment development and implementation successes?
- help those who procure eAssessment solutions make better-informed decisions?
- remove barriers to eAssessment adoption by raising awareness of its benefits?
The eAA can help you do all of this by:
- leading the conversation about all aspects of e-assessment via our website, social media, and events
- meeting with policy makers and influencers
- presenting internationally at conferences
- proactively raising the profile of our sponsors and positioning them as leaders
- ensuring the eAA are the go-to organisation for informed opinion and comment
- sharing good practice through an active presence across social media, conferences and webinars.
- organising the International e-Assessment Conference and Awards
- working in partnership with, and supporting assessment organisations worldwide, such as Transforming Assessment, AEA Europe, CIEA, Beyond Multiple Choice, and more
- building a growing network of thousands of assessment professionals via our free individual membership scheme
Together we’ll build a thriving and vibrant eAssessment sector.
The e-Assessment Association (eAA) offers corporates and other assessment focused organisations the opportunity to become one of its annual sponsors. We offer a range of benefits focused on promoting and increasing awareness of the sponsor’s brand, products, and services within the international e-assessment market. At the same time, we position sponsors as key players and influencers in a growing industry, and amplify their voice via our community channels.
By supporting the eAA, your organisation is helping build a stronger e-Assessment community and your financial support strengthens the digital assessment industry’s leading professional membership organisation, the eAA, the go-to organisation for informed opinion and best practice.
Association Sponsorship - Benefits:
Your brand. Brand awareness online and in person
The eAA’s website, social media and in-person events provide sponsors with multiple opportunities for brand awareness, including:
- COMPANY PROFILE - On the sponsors page of the eAA website, with new enhanced profile on new Online Proctoring Special Interest Group Directory, or Mathematics SIG pages, as appropriate.
- COMPANY VIDEO – link to a 2-minute video profile as part of company profile (video to be supplied by sponsor)
- COMPANY BRAND - Your logo on eAA banners and printed materials at in-person events organized by the eAA. Planning ever more events in 2023.
- Acknowledgement as corporate sponsor with logo placement in newsletter once per year
Your story. Use the community reach of the eAA to share your stories
Directly target e-assessment practitioners, industry professionals and organisations via the eAA
- CASE STUDIES - Send us up to 6 case studies to add to the eAA website per year, each of which will be a featured case study of the week, co-promoted on social media
- PRESS RELEASES - Up to 6 commercial/promotional news stories on the site (per year), co-promoted on social media, including significant contract wins, mergers, and acquisitions of interest to the community
- INDUSTRY NEWS - Unlimited non-commercial news submissions (per year)
- YOUR EVENTS - Promotion of all your digital assessment events, webinars, and podcasts via our events calendar, and on Twitter @eAssess
- AMPLIFIED SOCIAL MEDIA REACH - Unlimited retweets of your e-assessment stories, articles, events, and industry posts (sponsor to notify eAA of campaigns)
Direct membership reach. Via our exclusive membership newsletters and new podcast series
VIA OUR NEWSLETTERS AND PODCASTS
- Now up to 4 featured articles (case studies or blog posts) in our member’s newsletter (per year and subject to availability and editorial guidelines).
- Now up to 6 articles or news items additionally highlighted our member’s bi-monthly newsletter (per year and subject to availability and editorial guidelines).
- Opportunity to participate in bi-monthly topic-focused eAA podcast series (subject to availability).
VIA THIRD PARTY EVENTS
- Invitation to participate in conferences and events where the eAA is invited (when available to offer and subject to availability – note that these will be offered to our Platinum Partners* first).
VIA ASSOCIATION EVENTS
- Sponsors get exclusive access to the main exhibition opportunities at the International e-Assessment Conference.
- Opportunity to participate/engage where appropriate in eAA Special Interest Group (SIG) virtual and/or face-to-face activities (subject to availability).
- New Association Sponsor eAA logo for use on your marketing collateral (web and printed)
Influence and Leadership
- New opportunities to actively contribute to eAA responses to key industry news, from technological breakthroughs like ChatGPT, to global education trends and assessment stories. The eAA will be actively seeking your comments on wider industry news.
- New opportunities to contribute to eAA articles linked to the relaunched Online Proctoring SIG.
- Up to 10 thought leadership articles can be published on the eAA’s site each year, each will be a featured news story on the homepage.
- Right to nominate someone for election to a Corporate Board position in our annual board elections (subject to availability of position)
eAA Association Sponsorship Fee for 1 January – 31 December
£3,000 ex-VAT per year
The e-Assessment Association also organises the annual International e-Assessment Conference and Awards. Sponsorship Prospectus available on request.
Make a difference and sponsor the association today by emailing our Chief Executive, Matt Wingfield, at [email protected]
New for 2023
Platinum Partner status is available as an option to a maximum of four Association Sponsors to provide enhanced coverage and brand awareness. The package includes all standard Association Sponsorship benefits plus a range of additional benefits to suit the organisation. Please contact our Chief Executive, Matt Wingfield for further details via email: [email protected]