NCFE currently recruiting for Assessment Associates to write, review and scrutinise external assessments
NCFE are recruiting. Assessment Associate: Writers, Reviewers and Scrutineer
Flexible Worker Contract
NCFE, is one of the UK’s fastest growing education services, their purpose is to promote and advance learning and create a real impact. NCFE is made up of Group Service support functions, Awarding Organisation, EPA Plus and Skills Forward.
NCFE are currently recruiting for Assessment Associates to write, review and scrutinise external Assessment for the following subject areas:
- Childcare and Education:
- Early Years
- Assisting Teaching
- Mentoring Students in Further and Higher Education
- Supporting the Adult Nursing Team
- Supporting the Midwifery Team
- Supporting the Theatre Team
- Supporting the Mental Health Team
- Supporting the care of Children and Young People
- Supporting Therapy Teams
- Healthcare Science
- Technical: Optical Care Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Assisting with Healthcare Sciences
- Dental Technical Services
- Technical: Prosthetic and Orthotic services
- Technical: Laboratory Sciences
- Technical: Food Sciences
- Technical: Animal Sciences
- Metrology Sciences
- Essential Digital Skills
- Technical Digital:
- Digital Infrastructure
- Network Cabling
- Unified communications
- Digital support
- Data Technician
- Health and Social Care
- Child Development and Care
- Business and Enterprise
- Interactive media
- Graphic Design
- Health and Fitness
Assessment Associates will be required to produce/review external assessment content (question papers/tasks and mark schemes) that meet externally set criteria and NCFE qualification and assessment specification requirements.
Summary of skills and experience
- Experience in teaching or assessing one of the subjects above or have recent relevant industry experience
- Ideally (although not essential) experience of writing and/or reviewing external assessment content (question papers/tasks and mark schemes) for GCSE/A Level or equivalent / related qualifications
If you have the above experience in these subject areas, NCFE would love to hear from you!
How to apply
Please email a copy of your CV and a covering letter, detailing why you believe you are suitable for this role to email@example.com and outline which subject(s) is your specialism.
Closing date for applications will be Wednesday 1st January 2020
To apply online, click here.
Assessment days will be organised in the North, Midlands and London areas week beginning 20th January 2020 to assess shortlisted candidates. Those candidates who are successful will be required to attend induction at the NCFE Head Office in Newcastle upon Tyne on 3rd and 4th February 2020.