Looking back and looking forward, the e-Assessment Question and technology in testing with Jeff Ross and Martyn Roads
In this episode, Tim Burnett (Vice Chair of the e-Assessment Association) interviews e-Assessment Question conference founders Jeff Ross and Martyn Roads about their development of the conference, as well as their views on the challenges facing digital assessment and the future of the field.
Tim, Jeff and Martyn discuss topics including:
- the genesis of the idea for the eAQ conference;
- the different trends in e-Assessment uptake in various sectors including schools,
- higher education, vocational and professional testing
- how a lack of political energy has held back schools
- the imbalance in technology users around the UK