Enter the 2023 International e-Assessment Awards
The 2023 Awards are Open for Entries. The entry deadline is 24th February.
The 2023 International e-Assessment Awards allow individuals and teams, practitioners and suppliers to showcase how they have used technology to improve the assessment process. This awards programme holds a unique position, as it encompasses all sectors of education: from schools, through further and higher education to workplace training and professional exams.
This is the seventh year for these prestigious international awards which attract entries from around the world. The 2023 categories are:
- Best Practitioner of the Year Award (team award and individual award) acknowledges an individual or team who deserve to be recognised for outstanding use of e-assessment in the last year.
- Lifetime Contribution Award is presented to an individual who has contributed a significant and sustained contribution to e-assessment over the duration of their career.
- Best Workplace or Talent Assessment Project recognises an assessment project or solution which brings clearly identifiable benefits to workplace or talent assessment in a specific field or fields.
- Most Innovative Use of Technology in Assessment recognises an individual, team or organisation that has undertaken a project that has been highly innovative in terms of new technology, or how technology was used in a new and different way for the project.
- Best Transformational Project recognises a project where technology has positively and genuinely transformed assessment practices.
- Best Research recognises best practice in research as well as the impact on the stakeholder community.
- Best International Implementation recognises an innovative and effective programme in one or more countries outside of your main country of operation.
- Best Formative Assessment Project recognises an assessment project or solution which brings clearly identifiable benefits to formative assessment in a specific field or fields.
- Best Summative Assessment Project recognises an assessment project or solution which brings clearly identifiable benefits to summative assessment in a specific field or fields.
Entries for the Awards close on Friday 24th February at midnight (GMT) – the deadline has been extended due to a clash with UK school holidays.
The finalists will be announced on 27th March. The finalists are selected by a judging panel of 28 judges who are nominated by fellow industry professionals for their depth of experience and knowledge.
Professor Bob Harrison, chair of the Judges says, “It is an enormous privilege to be a part of these awards and to gain a glimpse of the future world of online assessment. I look forward to judging these awards as every year the entries astonish me with their innovation and continued development. These awards demonstrate the capacity and capability within the world of e-assessment to use technology to improve the assessment process and make it more accessible, reliable, valid, relevant, and cost effective.”
Award winners will be announced at the Awards Gala Dinner on 6th June as part of the International e-Assessment Conference & Awards.