2023 International e-Assessment Conference Call for Papers
The Call for Presentations for the 2023 International e-Assessment Conference has been launched.
The deadline for submissions is 5th March.
The International e-Assessment Conference & Awards is the world’s foremost digital assessment event. Taking place on 6th and 7th June 2023, the conference brings together industry experts and thought leaders with inspiring case studies, thought provoking panels and debates and the opportunity to meet the people behind the most innovative and ground-breaking international assessment projects. Delegates will be able to learn from and network with colleagues from across the industry, from Workplace Assessment and Professional Awarding Organisations to Schools, Colleges and Higher Education and the best assessment and proctoring technology suppliers in the market.
We are inviting submissions for the main presentation room or hands-on workshops in the interactive suite. Topics for the 2023 conference will include:
- Securing the Future of Digital Assessment: Best Practices and Emerging Trends
- Digging into Digital Assessment: Exploring Research and Findings
- Fairness in Assessment: Strategies and Best Practices
- Unlocking Inclusive Assessment: A Hands-On Technology Experience
- Digital Assessment 101: Interactive First Steps to Mastery
- Zero to AI Hero: AI Applications Ready to Try
- Revolutionising the Assessment Experience: Exploring Transformative and Innovative Approaches
Find out more and submit your presentation on the Call for Presentations page of the Conference website.