British Council announces partnerships with three market leading remote invigilation providers
The British Council has partnered with Examity, ProctorU and Talview following the completion of a public procurement exercise for remote invigilation services in 2020.
The partnerships will provide Awarding Organisation and University clients worldwide a choice of secure and scalable solutions for any combination of global test centre and remotely invigilated exams, all account managed by a single point of contact at the British Council.
As reported by the e-Assessment Association previously, the British Council has supported a key client, ACCA, during the pandemic with remote invigilation, delivering over 70,000 exams by March 2021.
Director of Exams, Sara Pierson commented “The British Council places exam integrity and security at the heart of all that we do. The partnerships we have signed with Examity, ProctorU and Talview, and the global remote invigilation hubs we have put in place, allow us to offer Awarding Organisations, Professional Bodies and Universities a flexible, secure exams invigilation solution that can be tailored to meet their specific needs as they reassess their exams strategies going forward.“
These exciting new partnerships allow the British Council to offer clients:
- The highest levels of exam security with options such as secure ‘locked down’ browser delivery and live invigilation ratios as low as 1:1 to protect exam integrity
- Flexibility of choosing between Live, Record and Review and Fully Automated Invigilation, assisted by Artificial Intelligence-generated alerts and identity checks
- Scalability using our unrivalled global network of experienced invigilators to run high volume exams concurrently on a 24/7 basis
- Speed of integration with client Learning Management Systems
- Convenience for candidates who can register and pay online with British Council and sit exams anytime, anywhere.
For more information contact the team at the British Council