Apply to speak at BMC2021!
Benefits of speaking at Beyond Multiple Choice 2021
Share your message with thousands of assessment industry stakeholders–including instructional designers, researchers, chief education officers, policymakers, psychometricians, and more.
In addition to engaging with a live audience during our virtual events, your presentation will be featured on our YouTube channel where it can be shared and viewed on-demand.
This year’s theme: Aligning with What’s Possible
A key challenge for advancing beyond multiple-choice lies in aligning the political and practical demands of existing assessment structures with new and revolutionary assessment approaches that innovations have made possible.
BMC 2021 aims to explore this challenge through the perspectives of a diverse set of stakeholders across the global landscape.
We invite presentations on the following:
- Innovations in assessment design, including format and digital delivery
- Advances in analysis techniques and representation of performer results
- Original applications of technology for assessment purposes
- Empirical demonstrations of efficacy, efficiency, and usability
- Cases studies showing how organizations have introduced or attempted to introduce innovation in assessment
For more information and to apply, please see here