Announcing the finalists for the 2022 International e-Assessment Awards
2022 International e-Assessment Awards Finalists Announced
We are delighted to announce the shortlisted finalists for the sixth international e-Assessment Awards.
The e-Assessment Awards programme holds a unique and truly global position, as it encompasses all sectors of education from schools, through further and higher education to workplace training and professional exams.
The past two years have seen probably the greatest advance not only in the uptake of organisations switching to use some form of online assessments, but also a recognition that both learning and assessment can be enhanced by embracing digital technology.
Matt Wingfield, Chief Executive of the e-Assessment Association said, “Digital Assessment is now at the forefront of many discussions and is transforming the way assessment is approached across the world. This year entries have once again come in from the continents of Asia, Africa, Europe, Oceania, and North America; giving us a real opportunity to learn from those who are innovating, researching, and driving change in the industry.”
Professor Bob Harrison, Chair of the Judges said, “This is my second year as Chair of the judging panel and yet again it has been an enormous privilege and a tremendous source of inspiration to see how collaboration between educators, assessment bodies, technologists and commercial interests have worked together, despite the challenges of the pandemic. These awards demonstrate the capacity and capability within the world of e-assessment to use technology to improve the assessment process and make it more accessible, reliable, valid, relevant, and cost effective.”
The finalists within the respective categories are:
Best International Implementation sponsored by TestReach
- Excelsoft Technologies working with Securities Industry Development Corporation, Malaysia
- NEBOSH International Digital Assessments
- University of Waterloo and PebblePad
Best Formative Assessment Project sponsored by Prodigy Learning
- ACCA and TestReach with the ACCA CBE Practice Platform
- Nurture – Next-generation Feedback & Assessment
- University of Derby and Vretta Inc with Elevate My Maths
Best Summative Assessment Project sponsored by Certify Assessment Solutions
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology
- Prodigy Learning with DOTS on Skillify – online standardised assessments national roll-out in Ireland
- University of Jeddah
Most Innovative Use of Technology in Assessment sponsored by Vretta
- Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) with ACER Swift – online Standard Setting application
- Qpercom Ltd with Remote Clinical Assessment & Interviews
- Tata Consultancy Services with TCS iON PAPER
Best Transformational Project sponsored by SQA
- Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) with PAT Adaptive assessment and the PAT Data Explorer
- Excelsoft Technologies – Assessing and Certifying Home Care Aide Workers for Geriatric Care
- Fry-IT Practique platform for the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)
- Prodigy Learning & Educational Research Centre – Transforming from paper to online assessments in Ireland
Best Research sponsored by RM
- Examity, Inc with Remote proctoring: 6 common test-taker challenges
- Brightpath Assessment and Reporting Software
In 2022, finalists will have a unique opportunity to take part in the e-Assessment Association’s Showcase Webinars in May and the winners will be announced at the Awards Gala Dinner on 21st June 2022 in London which forms part of the two-day International e-Assessment Conference.
The International e-Assessment Conference is the world’s foremost digital assessment conference which returns as a face-to-face event in London on 21st and 22nd June. Delegates can hear from formative and summative assessment experts and practitioners from Workplace, Professional Awarding Organisations, Schools, Colleges, and Higher Education. With inspirational keynote speakers, case studies, panel discussions and our innovative interactive testing lab, attending this year’s event will give you expert insights into the rapidly developing world of digital assessments.
You can find out more here: https://e-assessment.com/conference/who-should-attend/
Book your ticket here: https://e-assessment.com/conference/book-for-the-international-e-assessment-conference/