Voting is now closed. Results will be announced at the AGM. Link below
We currently have two positions available for Corporate Members and have received five nominations.
Corporate Members are drawn from the eAA's sponsors who support the work of the association through financial sponsorship. All our members can vote for two nominees from this group.
We currently have three positions available for Ordinary Members and have received seven nominations.
Ordinary Members are drawn from the eAA's individual membership. All our members can vote for three nominees from this group, in addition to the two nominees from the above group.
Terms and Conditions
- Please do not share the link to this page.
- You must be a current member of the e-Assessment Association in order to vote in the 2022 elections.
- Any votes received from individuals not verified members of the e-Assessment Association prior to Wednesday 28th September, will not be counted.
- Please only vote once. You are choosing two new Corporate Board Members AND up to three new Ordinary Board Members.
- The Returning Officer Tim Downie, will announce the results at the AGM on 4th October 2022.
- All enquiries relating to the voting should be sent to mark[email protected] and marked clearly FAO Returning Officer
Please join us at our Annual General Meeting on 4th October from 10am BST
LINK TO AGM VIRTUAL MEETING AT 10AM BST on FRIDAY 4th OCTOBER
If you wish to view the eAA's Constitution, you can do so here: www.e-assessment.com/eaa-constitution