BETT UK: Assessment – sharing best practice across education sectors to maximise impact. Panel discussion chaired by eAA CEO Matt Wingfield
A panel discussion session taking place at BETT Futures
The eAssessment Association is a professional membership body with 3,000+ members and 30+ supporting learning and assessment organisations drawn from all education sectors.
This session will provide an opportunity for participants to listen to and ask questions of experts drawn from our membership.
We will explore best practice examples in a range of approaches to assessment including:
- open book assessments
- the assessment of soft skills
- the use of AI to track progression and assessment readiness
- the use of real-world simulations and virtual reality
In particular, we will look at how educators and leaders within schools, colleges, universities and work-based learning can learn from each other to deliver more impactful assessments providing learning insight and maximising attainment.
- Matt Wingfield, Chief Executive, The eAssessment Association (chairing the session)
- John Kleeman, EVP Industry Relations and Business Development, Learnosity
- Jessica Blakey, Head of Assessment Innovation, NCFE
- John Winkley, Director, Alphaplus
- Isabelle Gonthier, SVP, Assessment Content Science, PSI