AI and Higher Education: Is it Time to Rethink Teaching and Assessment
The rapid emergence of smart, accessible artificial intelligence tools – notably ChatGPT – has sent shockwaves around global higher education, raising fears of a new era of undetectable cheating.
AI will undoubtedly revolutionise higher education but amid the panic, there are extraordinary opportunities to embrace.
In this webinar we examine the positive and negative impact that AI could have on Higher Education. Our leading panellists come from different sides of the University Leadership landscape and provide personal insight along with recommendations on the way forward for Higher Education.
You will leave with a better understanding of the current threats and opportunities that AI offer Higher Education, a list of recommended actions and you will be given early access to the follow up report & AI in Higher Education closed group.
Discussion Topics Include:
- Strategies for incorporating AI into learning/teaching.
- How to use AI tools effectively?
- Will AI give an unfair advantage to students who can afford it?
- How can you use ChatGPT effectively as an educator?
- What does assessment look like in the future?
- A look at leading AI Detection & AI Assessment Tools.
Note: There will also be plenty of time for Q&A at the end.