E-ATP Conference 2022
We’re all on a collective mission to build better and more equitable testing experiences. Our community is constantly innovating with technology, policy, and practice.
Bring your stories and imagination and discuss the following topics:
- Transforming: All aspects of transforming the assessment process, from paper to digital, centre to remote, micro-credentials, and more.
- Candidate: Understanding the new expectations of candidates towards assessment. This may include matters to address a shift in their value of testing, issues relating to digital poverty, equity in assessment, and access.
- Innovation: Groundbreaking disruptive technologies on the horizon such as biometrics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning as well as new techniques in test design and delivery.
- Personalisation: How the industry can personalise assessments and feedback to assist candidates in learning. Looking at tailored assessment that is responsive to the needs of industry and employment.
- Stories: Experiences within and around the testing industry, tell us your experience of something great, inspiring, interesting or useful that we should know in 2022. Pulling in practical guidance, lessons learnt and ideas to help future assessment programmes.
- Purpose: Addresses the goals, business practice, standards, and policies of establishing authentic assessments for certification, qualifications and/or accreditation.
Register today to meet thought leaders from Europe and around the world and hear how they are helping transform assessments.