E-ATP Conference 2022
“We’re all on a collective mission to build better and more equitable testing experiences. Our community is constantly innovating with technology, policy, and practice.”
- Transforming: All aspects of transforming the assessment process, from paper to digital, centre to remote, micro-credentials, and more.
- Candidate: Understanding the new expectations of candidates towards assessment. This may include matters to address a shift in their value of testing, issues relating to digital poverty, equity in assessment, and access.
- Innovation: Groundbreaking disruptive technologies on the horizon such as biometrics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning as well as new techniques in test design and delivery.
- Personalisation: How the industry can personalise assessments and feedback to assist candidates in learning. Looking at tailored assessment that is responsive to the needs of industry and employment.
- Stories: Experiences within and around the testing industry, tell us your experience of something great, inspiring, interesting or useful that we should know in 2022. Pulling in practical guidance, lessons learnt and ideas to help future assessment programmes.
- Purpose: Addresses the goals, business practice, standards, and policies of establishing authentic assessments for certification, qualifications and/or accreditation.
Online Proctoring with Exam Regulators: Safe, Accessible, Fair and Accountable Assessments
The eAA’s Chief Executive, Matt Wingfield will be joining this roundtable on online proctoring on 11th October at 2:15pm – 3.00pm
” In this panel conversation titled “Online proctoring with exam regulators“, presenters from Examity, the leader in live online proctoring, and NCFE, a leading awarding organisation that is regulated in the UK and the eAssessment Association, the international body for promoting best practice in technology enabled assessment, will come together to talk about how organisations meet the quality assurance needs of assessment candidates as well as those of the regulator. What are regulators currently saying about online proctoring? How are the systems working, and how do you put them in place to sustain quality? And, most importantly, how do you track them?”
Showcasing the Winners of the 2022 eAA Awards
eAA Board member, Teresa Jacobs, will be leading this virtual presentation to bring you selected stories from the winners of the 2022 eAssessment Awards.
“Delegates will gain an insight into the very latest innovations in the sector, focusing on the importance of developing robust and reliable assessment solutions that meet, support and exceed the needs of all stakeholders across a wide range of educational sectors. Case studies will showcase the development of end-to-end assessment systems, the importance of agile development, research and trials and excellence in implementing solutions across a wide range of geographical locations, as well as a diverse array of institutions and organisations.”
CLICK HERE to go to the Agenda and start adding events to your own personal agenda today!
Event website: E-ATP 2022 | The European Home of Assessment (eatpconference.eu.com)