The PIE Webinar - At-home testing and the buoyant UK/US market discussed
International education continues to thrive in the US and the UK, despite the pandemic. This has largely been facilitated by at-home testing solutions.
This PIE webinar will provide an insider’s perspective about student enrolments in these countries. ETS TOEFL® will brief the participants about the Market Ambassador Program and the TOEFL iBT® tests.
- Srikant Gopal – Executive Director, TOEFL Program
- Michelle Hampton-Global Institutional Relations Director at ETS
- Janet C. Rutledge – Ph.D., Vice Provost and Dean of the Graduate School, University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Sandy Bhangal -Associate Director, TOEFL, Client Relations, ETS Global, United Kingdom
- Alan Mackay – Deputy Vice-Principal International and Director, Edinburgh Global, University of Edinburgh
Overview of market ambassador program:
- Aritra Ghosal – Founder and Director, OneStep Global
- Ken Balazs – Executive Director of Academic Partnerships at ETS
- Chair – Will Nott, Digital Editor, The PIE
The webinar will help you understand how at-home testing solutions have redefined international recruitment during the pandemic! These tests make counselling effortless for agents when they advise students for their study-abroad goals.
Ask your queries directly to the panellists and board members from ETS – the world’s largest testing and assessments organisation.
Register now to watch live or catch the Replay.