Supporting Student Success 2020 - Digital Assessment Practice
The free Autumn 2020 Supporting Student Success event from the University of London will take the form of an online workshop with presentations on a range of topics in the field of student experience of and innovations in assessment. A full programme is now available and below are some highlights from the confirmed programme:
- Chris Cobb, Pro Vice-Chancellor and Deputy Chief Executive, University of London
- Mariann Rand-Weaver, Vice Provost – Education, Brunel University
Dynamic responses to assessment in times of disruption
- Norbert Pachler, Pro-Vice-Provost, Digital Education, UCL
- Simon Walker, Academic Lead UCL Arena Centre for Research-based Education
Putting 110,000 examinations online – what have we learnt?
- Linda Amrane-Cooper, Alan Tait and Stylianos Hatzipanagos, University of London Centre for Distance Education
Transitioning to e-assessment: what I wished I had known at the outset
- Martha Gibson, Assessment Manager and Content Developer, Heriot-Watt University.
For more information and to register for the event see here