Cambridge Assessment Training: A101: Introducing the Principles of Assessment
A101: Introducing the Principles of Assessment is a nine week, online course for anyone with an interest in educational assessment and its role in society today, including examiners, assessment writers, professional bodies, teachers, lecturers and those working for exam boards/awarding organisations.
- No previous knowledge or experience needed
- Average 3 hours per week over nine weeks
- Choice of delivery models:
- Monitored – Online group course delivered over 9 weeks featuring Monitor/Educator, discussion forum and journal
- Peer supported – Online group course delivered over 9 weeks featuring discussion forum and journal
- Certification option for both models.
The course covers:
- Practicality and manageability of assessment
Any questions please email: [email protected]