Association for Medical Education in Europe Conference
The wide range of sessions is designed to interest all involved in health professions education across the continuum from undergraduate through postgraduate to CPD. As well as sessions on assessment, curriculum planning, teaching and learning, management and faculty development.
Specific themes include:
- Medical Education in 2020 – have our predictions at AMEE 2000 been achieved?
- A paradigm shift in medical education – where are we going?
- What can we learn from failure?
- Introducing sustainable health care into health professions curricula
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Postgraduate Education
- Surgery Education
- Serious Games including Escape Rooms