Digital Examinations Forum 2020 webinar series
DEF Digital is a webinar series on digital examinations, hosted by the University of Bath School of Management and powered by Inspera Assessment.
The forum brings together participants from the UK and overseas universities, from diverse backgrounds and with different types of experience with e-assessment.
This webinar series will be hosted on an online platform called GoToWebinar. Find out how to use this platform to join a session.
The objective of the event is to discuss the opportunities of digital assessment to innovate assessment practices, from both a teaching perspective and a technical one. This year the chosen theme for the webinar series is Achieving teaching and learning excellence with e-assessment, which aims to inspire leaders in Higher Education to consider the positive impact of digital exams on assessment design and development, strategic policy development and future trends, initiatives in examinations delivery, IT infrastructure, coordination and stakeholder engagement.
This is the second edition of Digital Examinations Forum; with the first event having been successfully held at the University of Bath in June 2019, with over 100 participants and 12 international speakers. Learn more about last year’s event.
Dates and Topics
- 2 June: Digital exams as a competitive advantage for educational institutions. Cambridge Assessment and Chalmers University.
- 9 June: Getting started with e-assessment. Leeds Beckett University and Victoria University of Wellington.
- 17 June: How to run effective remote digital exams. University of Bergen and Gothenburg University.
- 24 June: The future of e-assessment practices after the coronavirus emergency. Macquarie University and BPP University.
- 30 June: Digital exams as a path towards excellence in teaching and learning. University of Iceland and University of Bath.
- Matthew Richards, Cambridge Assessment, Principal Product Owner.
- Per Olof Arnäs, Chalmers University, Vice Head of Education.
- Deveral Capps, Leeds Beckett University, Dean of Leeds Law School.
- Hylton Abrahams, Victoria University of Wellington, Programme Manager.
- Magnus Svendsen Nerheim, University of Bergen, Project Manager EdTech.
- Linda Jerdenius, University of Gothenburg, System Administrator.
- Ishan Kolhatkar, BPP University, Director of Group Education Technologies.
- Mathew Hillier, Macquarie University, Lecturer.
- Hreinn Pálsson, University of Iceland, Director of Examinations.
- Donald Lancaster, University of Bath, Director of Studies.
To attend, please register here