36th Annual Conference of AEAA (Association for Educational Assessment in Africa)
The theme for the conference is ‘Reforming Educational Assessment: A Renewed Agenda’.
The themes to this year’s conference, are as follows:
- Assessment in the digital era: A new chapter
- Bridging the gap between curriculum, teaching, assessment and the world of work
- Reflections on the implementation of school based assessment
- Advancing creative, vocational and technical skills through assessment
- Re-thinking assessment of learners with special needs
- The impact of assessment innovations on resources
The packed five-day programme sees case studies, speakers and organisations covering a vast array of topics; asking a wide variety of questions and bringing together experience from across the continent, hosted by The Examinations Council of Lesotho (ECoL).
We spotted that our Gold Sponsors, RM Results are attending and you can find Deborah Hutt – Solutions Architect, and Patrick Coates – Business Development Consultant, on their stand talking about RM Assessor³
Avani Maseru Hotel, Lesotho