#LearningFirst: Empowering teaching and assessment within an enticing curriculum.
Head to the BeyondLevels website for details of this and more #LearningFirst events.
This one has caught our eye due to the outstanding line-up of speakers and great set of workshops which will include:
- Mastery and assessment using the bar method
- Assessment and feedback to enrich RE ( primary/secondary)
- Whole class approach to reading mastery
- Assessment in a Learner-led EYFS setting
- How to use the CLPE scales resource effectively in classrooms to support balanced assessment and understand progress.
- Facilitating professional dialogue – how to move thinking and prompt new ideas.
- How to provide evidence for and assess musical development.
The conference is free to attend because of the enormous generosity of our hosts and speakers, all of whom give their time and travel pro bono. There is a £5.00 Eventbrite booking fee for each event, which is entirely non-refundable. To book your place, please click here to go to the web page for this event.
The Spires College Westlands Lane Torquay Devon TQ1 3PE