Association for Education Assessment conference
About The Conference
Date: 6-8th November 2014
Location: The conference will be held in the Meriton Grand Conference & Spa Hotel located in the beautiful city of Tallinn.
Theme: Assessment of students in a 21st Century world
Workshops: The following workshops will be held on 5th November, prior to the start of the conference:
- The development and assessment of 21st century professional skills and how this connects with feedback, learning and ICT. Stephen Dobson, Vegard Meland and Egil Hartberg
- Assessing the Impact of Educational Intervention using Creative Tests and Comparative Judgement. Chris Wheadon and Ian Jones
- Applications of Item Response Theory. Theo Eggen and Frans Kleintjes
- How to Assess What’s Important. Alastair Pollitt and Ayesha Ahmed
Submissions: The call for paper, poster and discussion abstracts has now closed. If your submission has been accepted, you will be notified by the 1st July.
Registration: Information about how to register for the conference can be found here.
- Professor Art Graesser
- Dr Randy Elliot Bennett
- Professor Patricia Broadfoot
- Alar Kolk
Outline Programme: The outline programme for the conference can be found here.
Sponsoring Opportunities at the AEA-Europe Conference: Information about sponsoring opportunities at the conference can be found here.
Conference Organising Committee
- Guri A. Nortvedt (Vice President, AEA-Europe)
- Gabriella Agrusti (AEA-Europe)
- Robert Lippin (Foundation Innove)
- Anneli Luik (Foundation Innove)
- Christina Wickstrom (University of Umeå)
Local Organising Committee (Foundation Innove)
- Anneli Luik,
- Andres Ääremaa
- Aimi Püüa
- Anastassia Voronina
- Evelyn Uusmaa
Conference flyer: Please feel free to download the conference flyer and circulate amongst your colleagues.