Awards Entry Form 2023
Thank you for choosing to enter the 2023 e-Assessment Awards. Please read the following carefully before beginning your application.
Top tips from our Judges
Each category has different questions and different criteria.
- Make sure you choose the correct category at the start. Every year the judges feed back that several entries were really entered in the wrong category. They may have been great projects, but simply did not make it past the first stage. If you are in any doubt, please contact our Awards Project Manager at [email protected]
- Make sure you answer every question. Your entry will be scored against each and every criterion.
- Please think carefully about the Executive Summary. Ensure that your response reflects the category you have chosen to enter. If your project is chosen to be one of this year's finalists, it is this summary that will be widely published.
- Give your entry a great name - again, this is the project title that will be widely publicized if your project goes through to the next stage.
Please read through the entry process before you begin.
- Please complete all the fields in Part One of the form below, and click SUBMIT. Take care to enter your email address correctly.
- You will receive an automated email containing a link to your unique entry form and a set of six questions.
- This email will come from [email protected]. Please add to your address book to avoid emails going to your spam or junk folder.
- Keep this email and your unique URL in a safe place until you are ready to submit your completed entry.
- The questions you receive will be specific to the category you chose in Part One of the form. There are different questions for each category, so please take care to select the right category at the start.
- When you're ready, copy all your answers and Executive Summary into your unique entry form, add up to two images in support of your application, then press SUBMIT.
If you have entered the Awards previously, please note the entry process is slightly different for 2023 as there is no ‘save and continue’ option online, only one option to submit your entry.
Award entries must be submitted by midnight on Friday 24 February 2023 (adjusted from the 20th Feb due to a UK holiday clash). There will be no extensions to the entry deadline.
Any questions, please read our FAQs and the key dates.
Please add [email protected] to your contacts list and contact us if you do not immediately receive an email with your full entry form URL after submitting the details in the initial form below.
E-Assessment Awards 2023 Entry Form (Part One)
Entering for more than one award?
Please just start your first application, completing all the fields in Part One of the form. Click 'SUMBIT' and check you have received your full entry form via email. Check your entry form contains the correct questions for the first category chosen. Then simply refresh the Enter Now page and start another application. You will need a separate unique URL for each entry.