eAA Newsletter Issue 9
Below is a copy of the latest eAA Newsletters that you can download. If you have an article or news item that you would like to submit for the next edition of the newsletter, then please send details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept submissions from all parties – there is no restriction on lengh or content (though we do reserve the right to select individual submissions for publication). If you are including images along with your submission, please ensure that the associated copyright allows for print and electronic reproduction.
All editions of the newsletter are free to download and reproduce for local distribution, as long as no changes are made to the original documents.
- eAA Announcements
- Upcoming Events
- With Thanks
- The Tin Can Experience
- Will 2014 Be the Year of the Open Badge?
- ‘Tackking’ Together Assignment Questions
- Measuring and Mapping Creativity
- Providing timely student feedback, a new approach
- Automated Essay Scoring – A Step Too Far?
- Dragging with Style
- Moving Your Gradebook Online
- Socrative 2.0
- Free Membership of the e-Assessment Association
- Rubrics for All
- Quizzing YouTube
- Preparing for the Switch to Online Assessment
- Corporate Membership
- Next Issue