eAA Newsletter Issue 3
Below is a copy of the latest eAA Newsletters that you can download. If you have an article or news item that you would like to submit for the next edition of the newsletter, then please send details to: email@example.com
We accept submissions from all parties – there is no restriction on lengh or content (though we do reserve the right to select individual submissions for publication). If you are including images along with your submission, please ensure that the associated copyright allows for print and electronic reproduction.
All editions of the newsletter are free to download and reproduce for local distribution, as long as no changes are made to the original documents.
- Upcoming Events
- e-Assessment Association Events
- Twitter Me This…
- Call For Papers
- AQA signs 6-year agreement with BTL
- Seeking Case Studies on e-Assessment
- Which Came First?
- Using Games to Assess Creativity
- WJEC Successfully Deliver On-screen A-Level Exams
- Quedoc Quiz Tools
- Alta Maths for Schools
- FREE Membership of the e-Assessment Association
- Ofqual e-Assessment Toolkit
- Legal Aspects of the Use of Technology in Assessment