eAA Newsletter Issue 1
Below is a copy of the latest eAA Newsletters that you can download. If you have an article or news item that you would like to submit for the next edition of the newsletter, then please send details to: email@example.com
We accept submissions from all parties – there is no restriction on lengh or content (though we do reserve the right to select individual submissions for publication). If you are including images along with your submission, please ensure that the associated copyright allows for print and electronic reproduction.
All editions of the newsletter are free to download and reproduce for local distribution, as long as no changes are made to the original documents.
- Events in 2009
- GOLA delivers over 3 million tests
- 10 Principles of Effective Assessment
- Enhancing e-Portfolio Assessment
- Assessment and Social Justice
- SQA Solar Project
- Summative Games-based Assessment
- Review of Advanced e-Assessment Techniques
- Election of eAA Management Board
- Join the eAA!
- Call to Improve Global Education Assessments
- Summative e-Assessment Study
- MCQs vs. Essay Questions
- Effective Practice with e-Portfolios
- Corporate Membership